Friday, April 19, 2013

Judy's Craftsy 2012 BOM Quilt

This one was SO MUCH FUN to quilt! Judy took the 2012 Craftsy Block of the Month class at Craftsy.com 

I was the lucky quilter to get to quilt it!!!  

Are you ready for some pictures?

First off - it is in Green.... I love Green... and I love Orange and Pink and Blue.... oh my - I Love them all!


I echoed the Hexagons in this block.
And put some pebbles in the dresden plate.

And did a lot of Swirlies all over,

In the spiderweb we did some straight line quilting - to highlight the pebbles in the center of it.

And generally had a really great time quilting it!

Added a little feather or two...

I couldn't choose my favorite block - but this one came real close!!
Thank Judy - for allowing me to quilt your quilt!! I sure enjoyed myself! And - well - I sort of wish I didn't have to give it back!!!

3 comments:

West Michigan Quilter said...

I wish I could quilt like that. I love those pebbles and can't get the hang of them or those swirls. Great job!

sarah elizabeth :: {no} hats said...

That is some serious quilting! Lovely!

LizA. said...

That is awesome quilting! Wish I could even half of that.....great job!