Monday, December 17, 2012

Triple Irish Chain

My Client and her mother worked on this quilt together. It held a lot of sentimental memories. They wanted very simple quilting on it, but wanted it to look unique.

So ... here is what I did:



I did a little knot type quilting in the center of each block and wavy lined thru the chains.



I am pleased to say that the quilting met with their perceived look of the quilt - and it is ready to be bound!!!
For more design walls - head over to http://www.patchworktimes.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks great and I love that quilted motif. I think it is a very sweet quilt

Paula, the quilter said...

Love the curvy line down the chain. The 'flower' looks a bit like a drawing of an atom. *smile*

Gari in AL said...

Great choice in the quilting, very old fashioned.