Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Double Wedding Ring Re-visited

 About a year ago my Son and I headed up to the mountains to take this sweet beauty for it's photo shoot....

and! I am still in love with it!


My friend and her husband are antique finders - and they have the best little shop of things they have found - but! at one auction he went to he found this quilt top and thought of me/


They gave it to me to see what I could do with it - and oh man  did I have fun
We did note that there are Polyester fabrics along the edge - so it seems the center was made in the Olden days, and the border was added later.


I had a great time quilting it - and LOVE how it turned out

Find me at all these places:

    
Etsy           Instagram           Facebook

1 comment:

Quiltdivajulie said...

I think it is spectacular - and the outdoor photos really set it off to its best advantage. NO WONDER you LOVE it!