Friday, March 14, 2014

A Row Challenge Quilt

My client participated in a Row Challenge at her guild. There are 4-6 people and you all switch quilts each month to add a row to the quilt. You don't always know what the original row is, so there is a bit of a challenge.

This one turned out fabulous!!

The challenge for the Quilting - The Client likes lots of it - her husband wanted it fluffy!


The whole time I was Quilting - I was chanting - fluffy...fluffy.... fluffy....

I did use a Poly down Batting - so that REALLY helped.
When my client came to pick it up she was just tickled. So I think the challenge was met!!

4 comments:

Shauna said...

awesome quilt and great quilting job!!!!

Angie in SoCal said...

Your meander did the trick in keeping it fluffy. What a nice quilt!

Sarah Craig said...

A beautiful quilt and lovely quilting! Whoop whoop!!

Anonymous said...

It is such a good feeling when the client like it. The last quilt I quilted was so liked by my customer, she literally jumped up and down.
Loretta